Legal Administrator Outsourcing Services
What We Can Do For You?
Our back office has been supplying non customer facing resources for Solicitors and Conveyancers since 2016 because it makes sense. It makes sense as the operational tasks are process driven and can be considered tedious and time consuming, therefore attracting and keeping resources at a cost effective rate is near impossible; consistency and longevity are key to success.
Our Legal Administrative Services team can take care of all or some of your back office administrative functions, you determine what and how much you work with us. You can sub-contract your work to us and we will ensure that we meet an agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) assuring quality work is delivered on time.
Reasons To Sub-contract
- Time to focus on core business
- Reduce costs and time for both, recruitment and training
- Reliability. Working to your Specifications and delivered on time
- Control on overheads and variable costs
- Reduce outlay on capital expenditure
- Business growth through client acquisition
- Existing team aligned to client centric functions
- Foster innovation
- Increase profitability
- Seamless scalability
Type of Work
Our highly experienced team can process other back office tasks, prepare drafts from your standard templates, letters or emails regarding, wills, probate, money claim, leases, tenancy at will, billing or credit control, AML checking, letters of engagement etc.
Doshi has over 20 years' experience providing seamless back-office integration across multiple practice areas. Fully GDPR compliant, we provide services that are scalable, secure and efficient while improving overall service and reducing costs.
- Human Resources : With a shrinking talent pool, Doshi is a reliable and experienced partner supporting you with ‘just in time’ or more long-term specified resources solutions.
- Accurate and Timely Delivery : The confidence that your back office functions are managed by a highly efficient and experienced team, working to your timescales and standards to agreed timelines.
- Customer Service : Partnering with Doshi Outsourcing will provide you with a precious commodity, ‘time’. Time to focus on the core competencies and higher valued added tasks, working on your clients. Knowing that a professional team are fully supporting you in the background.
- Cost Effective : In addition to streamlining your operations, a significant reduction in costs is achieved allowing for greater profitability and efficiencies.
Outsourcing happens when a company indentures a specific procedure to a third party, finding someone who concentrates on whatever needs to be done. Offshoring occurs when businesses send in-house work to an external company. Both ultimately help the company by saving costs.
The benefit of outsourcing legal back-office work, which will appeal to you, is much low in cost. In the present market circumstance, solicitors seek to obtain clients by providing competitive prices. The legal outsourcing services provider can provide you with well-trained staff at a fraction of your cost. Outsourcing services have come to be a suitable option, and lots of law firms are taking into consideration collaborating with legal process outsourcing companies. Without raising the headcount, if you wish to conserve your effective hours, then choosing a legal process outsourcing partner is a wise suggestion that can tackle the back-office work for lawyers or solicitors.
Legal outsourcing has actually come to be less complicated currently with advanced modern technology and cloud accessibility. Since you are not employing a permanent staff member, you need not bother with the slack periods, as when there isn't an overload of work; there is no stress on you to outsource. Legal process outsourcing services are economical as far as wages go; the savings also include the more mundane aspects like overhead costs. Clients are also becoming more and more budget-conscious & with the businesses growing, innovation has become the next byword to success bringing about the advent of legal process outsourcing services.
Hiring admin legal process outsourcing companies is a good option in terms of cost reduction, as it provides the business with quality work, whilst being economical at the same time. When the company has outsourced all administrative or legal work, it can concentrate on its core jobs and execute much better in regards to each of the business tasks and its core work. If you are searching for a trustworthy outsourcing company, then look no more and get in touch with Doshi Outsourcing.