Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
Your outsourced bookkeeper or sales/purchase ledger officer will complete a number of roles and have a number of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Generating and entering sales invoices.
- Entering purchase invoices.
- Entering debit and credit notes.
- Entering and allocation of bank payments.
- Entering and allocation of bank receipts.
- Bank reconciliations.
When the Client Uses Online Software, Our Outsourced Bookkeeper Will:
- Map and generate bank feed and import transactions from bank site or csv format.
- Allocate payments and receipts.
- Ensure ledger balance agrees to dashboard/closing statement.
- Prepare bank line – for payment to suppliers.
- Enter credit card expenses and reconcile balance.
- Enter PayPal, Amazon, Stripe, or other online gateway transactions and reconcile closing balance.
- Enter transactions of non-retail takings, if you have them (commission, lottery etc).
- Enter petty cash transactions and match balance with actual cash on hand.
- Enter journal entries of depreciation, loan/mortgage interest, HP interest, dividends, stock, and anything else as applicable.
- Generate report of accounts receivable and payables (ageing reports).
- Generate trial balance and other financial reports from bookkeeping software for overall review of business performance.
- Any other report that the client requires.
We provide outsourced bookkeeping services. Keeping track of revenue and expenditures is a critical aspect of any business. That's why we built our outsourced bookkeeping services to help you plan and operate your business efficiently and effectively. We'll prepare statements and financial reports, manage capital projects, and meet with you as often as you need. We serve our diversified client base with customized & innovative solutions, ranging from feasibility studies to in-depth management reports with analysis and commentaries. Our qualified consultants work closely with our clients to meet their specific objectives and needs.