Insolvency - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions:
We work Mondays to Fridays from 10 am to 7 pm in India.
Summer Time: 5:30 am to 2:30 pm UK Time
Winter Time: 4:30 am to 1:30 pm UK Time
We start our relationship at £12 ex vat an hour on a trial basis.
We then can offer fixed fees if suitable for your needs.
We also have the option for you to take on Full Time Staff member(s)
We raise an invoice from our UK Company and all fees paid in £s
You can communicate through email or phone with our staff. We provide you a UK phone number which you can call us in India at local rates
Every firm has their own way of working, their own standardised templates for drafting a standard Letter, documents, notices, minutes, fee notes, reminders etc... We will work to your style, state your references and follow your procedures and check points.
Our team members can do any work that can be done behind the computer, non client facing. Some examples are:
- Member’s Voluntary Liquidation
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Individual Insolvency
- Compulsory Winding Up Order
- Pre-Liquidation Procedures
We can use the Insolvency/ Practice Management software used by your firm. We have used various software and hence if the software is not listed hereunder, our team can learn it quickly.
- Vision Blue
Yes. We have team members who are flexible and quick learner. Hence we can use your software without any issue.
Yes. Once access is provided through Cloud or Remote, we can login to your software.
We follow highest security standards in industry. We can provide you complete documentation if required. Some important points are stated hereunder.
- External Media devices are blocked at workstation level so that no one is able to use any external device at his/her workstation.
- We have multiple CCTV cameras in each room and cabin with voice and night vision.
- All phone calls are recorded.
- All emails are recorded.
- We do not permit any of our employees to bring their mobile phones or any other storage devices into the office premises.
- We have finger print based access system to gain access in the work area.
- We have also restricted personal email account access in our network.
- Security guards are present 24 x 7 at our office premises for physical protection.
- We have made our employees sign Confidentially and Nondisclosure Agreement for the safety of data.
- We also strictly adhere to all the guidelines and protocols as instructed by our client.
We are completely GDPR compliant. We follow all GDPR norms and procedures. Upon request we can provide you complete GDPR paperwork.
We have skilled professionals who are have vast experience in MVL, CVL and paralegal and some of them are lawyer who hold Degree in Law. We have a minimum benchmark as graduate for all our team members.
No, here at Doshi Outsourcing, we are happy to complete as much or as little as you need and when you need it.
We can assist you with all aspect of MVL which can be executed as back-office work.
No, we never speak to your clients, we will deal with you directly. They are your clients, your relationship
Consider Doshi Outsourcing as a new member of your team. As with any new member it will take a short period of time to bed-in and to be fluent with your firms' style of working and interacting with other team members. Just like a new 'physical' team member joining, we will require support from the outset. Our expectation is that we will be fully up to speed once we have completed only 5 jobs.