History of Doshi Outsourcing
In 1995 the Doshi family set up Doshi & Co in London as an accountancy practice for UK clients and simply offshored their very own back office in Gujarat, India in 1999 - a location very close to the hearts of the Doshi family.
We have grown from strength to strength by hiring the best professionals and investing back in them, and their families, which has ensured that our own UK clients have benefitted from the top accounting professionals in India who are focused on delivering quality results on time, every time.
Gujarat is where the world’s top accountants come from, and we are fortunate to have direct access to them. Gujarat is the central hub for commercial, business minded professionals as well as the world's best accountants, and we have many of them working with us at Doshi Outsourcing, all to benefit your business!
Due to our own infrastructure we pro-actively offer our own resources and outsourcing services to other UK accounting practices to help them achieve their goals and aspirations, following in our very own footsteps and success. This has enabled the Doshi family to continually recruit, create more jobs and invest which has benefited other UK accounting practices.
Key benefits at Doshi Outsourcing
- Our Gujarat office currently employs over 450 staff, and we’re adding amazing team members monthly!
- From the BBC Tower’s 9th Floor our fully equipped and expensed restaurant provides breakfast, lunch and evening meals to all our staff.
- Our employees are paid up to 50% more by us than they would be paid for the same role elsewhere in India.
- We pay school fees for the children of our team members.
- We provide cooking, swimming and driving lessons for our employees and their families.
- We operate a dedicated English department with 10 Corporate English trainers, set up in 2015 to improve self-development.
- We provide an on-site Doctor, Physiotherapist and Dentist for our team and their families.
- Over 85% of our staff meet for breakfast every day.